Historically we've stuck with the idea, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" on the diameter of the pens. As a designer, it's impossible to keep everyone happy but the biggest request we've gotten over the past few years has been to make some slimmer pens (and pencils). So, now that we have more shop capacity, we figured why not do something about it!
Good condition tactile turn ti slim with Damascus bolt and clip.
Retails for $218.
Mostly the same, but different
- Same refill compatibility as larger Bolt Action
- "Slim" body style with Side Click clip
- Three lengths: Standard, Short, Mini
- Available in Titanium, Copper, Bronze, and Zirconium
- Updated, deeper carry milled clip
- Custom Clip engraving [+$10]
- Titanium Damascus bolt upgrade [+$20]
- Titanium Damascus clip upgrade [+$99]
And there are four options to choose from: titanium, copper, bronze, and zirconium. We picked those four because they're popular, fun to machine, and can withstand a lifetime of use.
Tough, lightweight, extremely corrosion resistant, and the best-selling material we work with. If this is your first Tactile Turn product, we recommend starting with titanium.